This tour is based in the Killalea Camp Ground so come and join in the fun of Aboriginal Dance and story telling. This is not to be missed. The display will include a hands on artefact display, a great one for all ages. Everyone will be able to learn to dance to the Didgeridoo (Yidaki) and the clap sticks whilst our expert guides teach you how to move and sing along.
Minimum booking 20 people
- $15.00 per adult.
- $10.00 per child over 12 years.
- $5.00 per child under 12 years.
- $40.00 per family, 2 adults and 2 children.
- Children under 5 are free.
- Pensioner discounts available.
7:00pm - 9:30pm.
There are no reviews for this tour yet.